Risk budgeting in active management
Success is not random – only with optimized risk budgeting can investors achieve reliable success. Risk budgeting provides the framework on which single portfolio construction decisions can be built within daily work: How to allocate active risk strategically? For example: Duration? Spreads? FX? Equity vs. FI? Stock selection? The course covers:
- Risk and performance potential of active management decisions
- Accessing investment skills and the benefits of improved skills
- How to derive optimal risk budgeting from your available skill set?
- Risks, returns and skills of active management
- Optimal risk budgeting
- Participants will practice the guidelines for optimal risk budgeting. We will share experiences and discuss the strengths and weaknesses.
Lessons Learned and Next Steps
The Training Sprint is a live online class of 3 hours (10-13 CET) using Zoom. This course is CPD accredited for 3 credits.
CIOs, investment committee members, fund managers, risk and performance analysts
This Training Sprint will be offered by Panthera Solutions, a cooperation partner of the Capital Markets Academy. Registration, processing and payment are handled directly through Panthera Solutions. Standard payment method is PayPal. If this is not suitable for you, please contact Panthera Solutions directly here.
Prof. Dr. Thorsten Neumann
Prof. Dr. Thorsten Neumann is a quantitative asset & risk management specialist at Panthera Solutions. He is a tenured professor for Economics, Asset Management and Statistics at University ofWeiterlesen